1915 Pine Street
In the summer of 1923, the basement of the new church was constructed, and the cornerstone was laid. The building was designed by Rudolph Zerse Gill and built by contractor George W. Swafford. Construction for the Parish Hall started in 1955, and the school in 1963. 1976 saw the addition to the North end of the education facility started, with the new addition to the school beginning in 2019.
Divine Service with Holy Communion
Food, Fellowship, and Bible Study
Following the Divine Service