Murphysboro Elks Lodge, also known as Murphysboro Event Center, is a historic meeting hall and former Elks lodge in Murphysboro, Illinois. The lodge was built in 1916 for Murphysboro Elks Lodge No. 572, which was chartered in 1900. Architect Rudolph Zerse Gill designed the building in the Classical Revival style. The red brick building features a limestone foundation and terra cotta decorations. The front entrance is topped by an oval containing an elk head and decorated with fruit garlands. The second story features a porch supported by classical columns. A dentillated and bracketed entablature encircles the front half of the building above the porch. The building originally had a rooftop garden that served as a gathering space.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005.
The building was listed as a Murphysboro Designated Local Landmark.